Sunday 24 March 2013

Someone else is writing about menopause in Australia!

My Twitter friend, the rather marvellous Robyn Oyeniyi, author of the blog Team Oyeniyi and e-book "Love vs. Goliath", has kindly given me permission to link to her recent excellent post on menopause and HRT.

Thanks Robyn, I already feel much better knowing that 80,000 of us are due for Club Menopause membership each year.  I was almost admitted recently (I probably violated the dress code) but had to go back to the end of the queue due to an unexpected period recently, however I'm sure I'll be crossing the club threshold in the next 12-18 months.

Here's the opening para of Robyn's post:

Being a woman is a bit weird at times. We are the gender that gives birth to the next generation and we have all this complicated plumbing to enable us to give the miracle of life.  To the men who are brave enough to read on, hopefully I’ve written this is such a way that you won’t be left feeling “yucky” and might give your wife, sister,  mother or female co-workers a little consideration! :D
I am not alone.

You can read the full post by clicking here

(I'm such an amateur bloggeur that I don't even know how to do one of those tricksy "read more" linky things so you'll just have to go retro with me and click the damned link the old-fashioned way!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! To keep out spam and abuse, all comments will be moderated. Thank you for your understanding - Madame Menopause